The Lymphatic Drainage Massage is the best option to help improve blood circulation, stimulate lymphatic drainage in the body, and help reduce localized fat, making it a perfect body-contouring treatment.
30 Minutes – Lymphatic Drainage Massage
What does Lymphatic Drainage Massage do?
- The One Beauty Bar’s Lymphatic drainage massage, relieves swelling that happens when medical treatment or illness blocks your lymphatic system. Lymphatic drainage massage involves gently manipulating specific areas of your body to help lymph move to an area with working lymph vessels.
How do I know if I need Lymphatic Drainage Massage?
- If you are experience any of the following signs then you need Lymphatic Drainage Massage. Get in touch with one of our experts at The One Beauty Bar, and know the best spa treatment for you.
- Allergies and/or food sensitivities.
- Brain fog.
- Chronic lethargy (persistent tiredness)
- Digestive problems.
- Swollen lymph nodes.
How long does it takes to see results from Lymphatic Drainage Massage?
- By the time you get off the massage table at The One Beauty Bar, you will feel significant relief, especially if you’re experiencing swelling in your arm or leg. You will notice feeling better by about 50 percent, then hours after the massage, 90 percent better.
There are no reviews yet.